What to do in the Event of a Claim
It is important that you carefully follow the Track Day Insurance Canada claims reporting procedures to ensure that any covered loss is settled as quickly and fairly as possible. Failure to follow these procedures including reporting a loss on a timely basis could result in a claim being denied.
- We MUST be notified 48 hours of an accident which may give rise to a claim.
- Photographs should be taken of the damage to the car prior to removal from the circuit.
- You must obtain an independent statement from a track official confirming the location, date and time of the accident.
- No repair work may be undertaken on a damaged vehicle without prior permission from the claims adjuster to do so.
- You will be required to submit a signed Proof of Loss Statement within 60 days after being requested to do so.
AFTER HOURS PHONE: 1-855-801-0299
Note: This does not include all procedures in the event of a claim. Please refer to the master copy for complete terms and conditions.