WHAT YOUR POLICY COVERS
- External accident damage (i.e. impact) to the car only while engaged in the specified Track Day event.
- Fire damage, but only if directly following an accident (i.e. impact).
- Any amount paid cannot be more than the car's market value at the time of the accident. All claims are subject to a deductible as shown on the Track Day Insurance details.
- The cost of repairing the car or, if insurers decide, pay you or the legal owner (if the car is leased) an amount in full settlement.
- Labour costs up to $125 CAD per hour.
WHAT YOUR POLICY DOES NOT COVER
- Motorcycles, race cars, sport bikes, or similar machines.
- Any internal damage to the engine, the gearbox, or transmission that is NOT the result of the vehicle being involved in an accident.
- Mechanical, electrical, or computer breakdown, howsoever caused.
- Liability to other participants, to any third parties, to passengers, or any property damage.
- Competitive driving (racing or on timed runs or trials).
- Consumable items such as tires, oils, linings etc.
- Extra costs involved in repairing specialized paintwork and logos unless specifically agreed.
- Labour costs exceeding $125 CAD per hour.
- Damage to the interior of the car as a direct result of airbag deployment.
- Loss or damage to the car while it is being driven by any person other than those specified within the Confirmation of Cover document.
- $30,000 to $200,000. A higher limit will be considered but subject to approval by the program underwriter.
- Discounted pricing for participating in events of two or more days in length.
Discount for Participation in Three or More Events
A 10% discount will be given to participants who purchase coverage for three or more events. After purchasing coverage for two separate events, we will provide a discount equal to 10% of the combined premiums for your first three events. When purchasing a policy for your third event, an additional 10% discount will be included and on each subsequent policy purchased as well. Only policies purchased in the same calendar year qualify for the multi-event discount.
If the Event is Cancelled
If the event is cancelled, we will refund your premium (less a $50 administration fee). You will be required to provide a statement from the event organizer that the event was in fact cancelled. We will not be able to refund premiums without the written confirmation from the event organizer.
If You Can No Longer Attend the Event
If the policy is cancelled at least 7 business days prior to the Track Day event in writing then the full premium will be refunded except for a small administration fee of $50 CAD. You will need to provide a statement from the event organizer that you did not participate in the event. If you cancel within 7 business days of the event there will be no refund.
- Any amount paid cannot be more than the car's market value at the time of the accident and all claims are subject to a deductible as shown on the Track Day Insurance policy.
- The cost of repairing the car or, at the insurance company's discretion, a full settlement based on the market value of the vehicle paid to you or the legal owner (should the car be leased, etc.) less the applicable deductible.
- Coverage provided for towing is not included. Towing covereage can be purchased in addition to the policy.
- For more information on claims, please visit our Claims page.
- We now have deductible options ranging from 10% to 25% of ACV of your vehicle. In turn, depending on your tolerance for risk, increasing your deductible can result in a savings in premium.
- Each option is subject to a minimum percentage of vehicle value starting at the greater value of 10% or $5,000.
|PERCENTAGE OF SAVINGS||OPTIONAL DEDUCTIBLE||SUBJECT TO MIN $ AMOUNT|
|10||15% of ACV of Vehicle||$10,000 CAD|
|15||20% of ACV of Vehicle||$15,000 CAD|
|20||25% of ACV of Vehicle||$20,000 CAD
This list does not include all coverage and exclusions. Please refer to the master policy for complete terms and conditions.